Navigating the Future of Dental Implants.
The Implant Real-time Imaging System (IRIS) features the utilization of optical space location technology to instantly visualize the implant handpiece and drill together with a CBCT 3D image. With the aid of this real-time imaging system, users can see the position of the drill as well as data such as bone quality, nerve and sinus location and more. This critical data can assist the implantologists in navigation and give real-time guidance during implant surgery. Similar to a car navigation system, the system is set up to visualize the destination and helps guide the pre-planned placement of implants, avoid dangerous areas, reduce risk and increase the likelihood of successful implant surgery.
The World’s First Dental Navigation Registration Method
The world’s first dental navigation registration method saves time and eases patient’s discomfort.
-Pre-surgical: take CBCT image for pre-surgical planning, implement minimally invasive surgery precisely.
-Simple calibration procedure : easy to get familiar with the system.
Can be applied in Implantology, Zygomatic implant surgery, Open orifice and Apicoectomy.
1. Real-time monitoring of drill position in a CBCT environment. The system provides the ability to re-confirm bone quality and locate nerve position, sinus position and more.
2. Real-time Implant Navigation System assists to increase the accuracy and safety of the implant surgery.
3. Alerts the proximity to the nerve. Assists to verify the position, angle, and depth while drilling.
4. Minimally invasive surgery: Reduces the probability of flap implant surgery. Faster recovery with less trauma.
5. Avoids excessive radiation dosages during the treatment.
6. Highly compatible: The system is compatible with different CBCT 3D image brands for pre-surgical planning. Different brands of implant handpieces, implant screws and drills can also be integrated into the software.
7. Disposable consumables to avoid cross-infection, patients can be more comfortable.
8. An easy clinical room upgrade: Simple add-on optical navigation system can be added to upgrade existing equipment.