Navigating the Future of Dental Implants.
The Implant Real-time Imaging System (IRIS) features the utilization of optical space location technology to instantly visualize the implant handpiece and drill together with a CBCT 3D image. With the aid of this real-time imaging system, users can see the position of the drill as well as data such as bone quality, nerve and sinus location and more.
This critical data can assist the implantologists in navigation and give real-time guidance during implant surgery. Similar to a car navigation system,the system is set up to visualize the destination and helps guide the pre-planned placement of implants,avoid dangerous areas, reduce risk and increase the likelihood of successful implant surgery.
Advanced Registration Method
-Pre-surgical planning: The system works with pre-taken CBCT images as they are used for planning and precision enhancing while reducing unnecessary invasion and damage during surgery.
-User-friendly technology: The interface of the software and the easy calibration of the instruments make IRIS one of the most user-friendly equipment in the market.
1. Real-time monitoring of drill position in a CBCT environment. The system provides the ability to re-confirm bone quality and locate nerve position, sinus position and more.
2. Real-time Implant Navigation System assists to increase the accuracy and safety of the implant surgery.
3. Alerts the proximity to the nerve. Assists to verify the position, angle, and depth while drilling.
4. Minimally invasive surgery: Reduces the probability of flap implant surgery. Faster recovery with less trauma.
5. Avoids excessive radiation dosages during the treatment.