The Most Flexible Augmented Reality Simulator in dental clinical training education.
SimEx is the most adaptive Augmented Reality Simulator currently in today’s marketplace, enabling any dental school to select what typodont to use, and to customize the technology to their school’s specific curriculum.
1. 3D real time visualization enables more effective and objective learning experiences.
2. SimEx Augmented Reality maintains the instructor method of teaching and enhances the teaching experience by providing real time feedback with customized evaluation of students’ work.
3. Develops self-assessment skills early in training, resulting in more effective and independent students entering the clinical years.
4. Best technology for testing examination and instructor calibrations.
5. Real multi-disciplinary modules enable its use throughout the entire dental curriculum, from D1 to D4 as well as OSCE.
6. Reduces the instructors’ workload, and enables the institution to more effectively use instruction time in the preclinical simulation clinics.
7. Customizable solutions from typodont selection to dental procedures with the smallest footprint offered in the marketplace.
The Most Versatile Augmented Reality System
We let the dental institution decide what typodont to use.
We let the instructors decide on measurements and design each procedure to match their curriculum in every discipline of the dental curriculum. You decide what content you want to include.
Clear ROI with Extensive Content Design
If your institution is interested in adding other modules for dental assistants or dental hygienists and dental therapist, that could be easily done by using same hardware and software initially purchased.
SimEx is the only Augmented Reality System used all along the 4 years of the dental curriculum with examination procedures and with root canals procedure.
Applicable tooth model
SimEx is the only simulation technology that supports major typodont manufacturers.
Available Training in Operative, Prosthodontics, Endodontics and Pediatric Dentistry.